Sunday, April 15, 2012

This and that...

Wow, long time no speak. My most recent adventures, after a busy fashion week with Yves Salomon and See by Chloe mainly, include an almost 1 month stay in Cape Town! It's been my second time already this year and I'm definitely planning on coming back. Back in Paris, my vocal training is blossoming, I just had the most amazing two days with my wonderful coach Muriel Corradini and my first Parisian concert will probably be on the 2nd of July. I'm still hesitating about the repertoire but I guess I still have time ;)

As far as recent photos are concerned... I had lots of fun shooting this video:



It's not every day that one gets to be a 'mannequin'! ;)

Concerning catwalk, here's footage from Stephen Caras. Thanks to Neo Tony Lee for the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment